Aurora Slim


The model was provided as SolidWorks file which I converted to obj format in Rhino 3D. Rendering was done in Autodesk Max Design using mental ray. Post processing was done in Adobe Photoshop.

I also tried out Vue xStream – those icebergs in one picture. I have tried to incorporate Vue xStream in my workflow several times but found it out too complicated. Especially to find out how those two render engines should work together.

The model should have been done with more details to achieve a sense of fotorealism.  But anyway I´m quite pleased to the outcome. I was also prepared to make an animation but this time it was not needed.